Okay, this isn’t really about the monkeys from the Wizard of Oz. But those things are… definitely nightmare fuel.
This post is actually goals for the new school year. Because, you may or may not know, I like lists. A lot.
So, in no particular order:
- Win NaNoWriMo 2011 <3
- Keep a 4.0 GPA through the whole year (not too hard)
- Focus on mainly on writing and school
- Update the blog twice a week (Monday and Friday, at least)
- Keep *amazing* minutes of all of the ASB meetings
- Keep in touch with all of my lovely writer friends <3
- Limit my Facebook checking to twice a day, at most -__- (Spends way too much time on FB)
- Win Script Frenzy in April again <3
- ACTUALLY start to play the guitar
- Basketball team? (If I make it, lol)
- Track and Field <3
- Get enough sleep ^.^
- Hang out more with friends
- Run at least 5 miles a week
- Make some money!! $$
- STAY FOCUSED ON THE GOALS
The last one is the one that I have the most trouble with. But I shall charge foward :D
Gonna go find something to eat.
BUT I LOVE YOU ALL <3