Hi all <3
I wish that I had something of any sort of significance to say to you all, but I really don’t. Which is strange because I always have something deep and meaningful to tell you.
Well, no, that was a lie.
BUT because I have nothing important to say, I will say random facts that you will never care about, but will probably stick with you in some way. Ready? Set! GO!
- President George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.
- The only king without a mouchtashe in a deck of cards is the King of Hearts.
- 15% of Americans secretly bite their toes.
- 40% of chicks have thrown footwear at a guy.
- Cleopatra married two of her brothers.
- Billy Goats urinate on their own heads to be more attractive to the ladyyy billy goats. ((How… why… i mean… HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?))
- 20% of tuxedo rentals take place in May
- Moths have no stomachs. :O
- Barbie’s full name is Barbra Millicent Roberts. *Not so cute now*
- It takes six months to build a Rolls Royce and 13 hours to build a Toyota.
- Jennifer Aniston’s real name is Jennifer Anastassakis
- Sharon Stone is allergic to caffine.
- Halle Berry’s stunt double in “Cat Woman” was a man.
- In Hong Kong, it’s legal for a betrayed wife to kill her cheating husband, but only with her bare hands.
Yeah, that’s all I got. But that’s crazy. O_O Fun times.
Fee loves you <3