- When people I don’t know say hi to me in the hallway
- Kit and Mells and Kt and my WWAW family
- My biological family<3
- When people randomly high five me…(:
- The feeling you get when you’ve finally finished a novel and you want to jump up and down and scream at the top of your lungs… But you don’t because you realize that it’s four a.m. and everyone else in your house is sleeping…
- My cell phone. Even though it’s not *mine* at the moment. But yeah that.
- My mama
- The kind of lotion that you buy from Victoria’s Secret that smells like wild raspberry and strawberry and yummyness
- English class(:
- My algebra teacher, Ms. Hunter :P
- Actually, pretty much all my teachers… Well, 5 out of 6 -___-
- When bloggers *cough La Stranezza cough cough* add me to their blog rolls(:
- Blogs in general
- Witty Facebook posts. The kind that make you think. Not just the ones that are like, “OMG , NO WAY . I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW .” I mean like… Good for you? But I don’t care. :/
- Homework. Which is weird, I know, but it gives me something to do when I get home. Other than spend my day in front of a computer screen.
- When little kids say that I’m pretty. I’m like, awwwwww, thank you! :D
- When I write posts that are long. Because I really don’t like short posts.
- The “How to Start a Bro Fight” video on YouTube
That’s about it for now.
I know that I said that I’d post something this morning but… I woke up late. So I’m making up for it now(: And I’ll also be making up for it on Sunday. Seriously, I’m going to drop some MAD Knowledge Bombs with my short story… Hopefully. (And yes, Knowledge Bomb is a real thing).
Anyway, Fee loves you and might possibly post something at a later time… but right now, I’m going to go play Mortal Kombat, as I’ve found I’m a serious gamer these last few weeks.