I just edited a story. In fact, it was the first chapter of The Never Ending Story, which should go up on Sunday. BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT. The point is, I just edited a story. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. And the only reason I was able to finally understand the secrets behind editing was because I have awesome Writer Friends. I love them. So. Freaking. Much.
In this instance, it was Kit, Rei, and Ike <3 You’re the best.
But! This prompted me to write about why writers are so freaking awesome. In fact, I’m going to make a list.
Why Writers Are So Freaking Awesome:
- You can talk to them about Nerdfightaria without getting those strange looks that you get from normal people.
- They have the power to KILL A PERSON WITHOUT GOING TO JAIL. Seriously, we do that. If you’re bugging me, I will take out my most recent work. And I will write your death. It’s kind of distrubing. But I’m a writer. Get over it.
- They have the ability to take up entire worlds. I mean. Dude. WE CREATE ENTIRE WORLDS. We’re like… We’re like Gods! Seriously. Dude. Just. That’s so freaking awesome. You don’t even know.
- They watch shows that no one else has ever heard of. Like Doctor Who (For writers outside of the UK). And stuff. Yeah.
- They are completely random and yet, they always end up making perfect sense.
- They’re always there for their fellow writers.
- They know the most random, amazing facts. For instatance: That billy goats urinate on their heads to attract females.
- They write. Like, a lot. A lot of people don’t realize how amazing this is. BUT ITS AMAZING.
There are a lot more. But a creeper is reading over my shoulder, so I’m off.
Fee loves you<3