I have a list of movies.
So yes, this post is yet another list. But this list is important. This is a list of movies that drew a reaction out of me.
These are movies that I could watch a thousand and one times and still not be tired of them. Movies that I turn to when my heart hurts and ones that I have little marathons of when I have a weekend without any other responsibility. Ones that I miss when I don’t have time to watch them during OLL events. In short, they’re movies that will rock your socks.
None of them are foregin or weird– they remind me of times when I was having a bunch of fun, or they were actually able to draw a reaction out of me. A real reaction. (:
- The Breakfast Club – This one is old, but amazing. I think the reason that I love it so much is because I watched it with a friend of mine, and then we watched an episode of Psych that was like it… Gah, I can’t explain it, it was just a really good time. But I thought that one girl was cuter before she put on the make-up. O_O
- The Time Traveler’s Wife – I cried. Twice. This is one of the best movies that I’ve ever seen. Ever. It’s just so… It’s a great romance story. Beautiful. Just. Ohmygosh.
- A Walk To Remember – I need to go buy this. It’s about a boy and a girl. It’s another story about living in completely different lives. The girl is the minister’s daughter, the guy is a trouble maker. It’s an all-around good movie, even if it is predictable at times. Okay, a lot of the time. But still. One of the greatest.
- The Lion King – because it was so sad when Mufasa died. And Simba is my homeboy. And uh… Hakuna Matata. <3
- Australia – Another romance movie, set in Australia, obviously. But it stars Hugh Jackman, so I was happy<3 I don’t think that Nicole Kidman is all that cute, but it was a good historical drama/romance. And ya know… cows and stuff. Yeah.
- Cry-Baby – A Johnny Depp movie (JOHNNY DEPP I LOVE YOU<33333). It’s kind of old– it was my aunt’s favorite movie, and she’s the only reason I know it exists. But it’s sooooo good. It’s another movie about people from opposite worlds, but I just can’t resist them(: AND I MEAN, JOHNNY DEPP. COME ON GUYS. SERIOUSLY.
- And finally, Bambi – because I cried. So. Hard.
Well, that’s my collection of favorites.
AND GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!
This is my 50th post! This is like, a landmark! I’m so happy<3
Anyway, Fee loves ya til death(: Thanks for being amazing, guys.