I don’t have a title for this post. Usually, I write the title, and because of the title, I know what I’ll write for the post.
But I guess since my fingers typed “Some Random Stuff”, I’ll just… yeah. Make up some random stuff.
At the moment, I am listening to “Miserable at Best” by Mayday Parade, who are good but far too depressed for my taste, and Pandora is bad at choosing stuff that I like even though I always rate songs. -__-
I am also about to start planning some more for NaNo. I’ve been planning a lot, actually. I might even have a plot, if that’s possible! It’s exciting(:
I feel bad because I haven’t written anything for Short Story Sunday. v_v So yeah, no Short Story Sunday this week. But next week, Chapter Three of The Never Ending War will go up, and this week is… The Evil Queen Kit!(: It’s… It’s coming along. And it’s something else. O_O
So! Do you all remember my post on facts? And didn’t I promise some more interesting and totally irrelevant facts today?? Well here they are!
Some interesting and totally irrelevant facts! PART TWO!!
- In Los Angeles, there are less people than there are automobiles.
- Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland or something because Donald Duck doesn’t wear pants. Yeah, because ducks always wear pants when they’re walking around and driving cars and stuff.
- Only 55% of Americans know that the Sun is a star. <—- Well, now at least all of my readers know!(:
- There are more plastic Flamingos in America than real ones. <— FLAMINGOS LIVE IN AMERICA? SERIOUSLY? I DON’T BELIEVE YOU. I THOUGHT THEY LIVED IN LIKE… JAPAN OR SOMETHING. Oh wait that’s cranes. BUT THEY’RE NOT IN AMERICA… Are they?? >>”
- Sherlock Holmes never said “elementary, dear Watson”. Never.
- A Saudi Arabian woman can divorce her husband if he doesn’t give her coffee. O_O I have nothing to say about this one.
- Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark. And so was I. (: Great minds must fear the same things. (:
- 98% of drivers think they drive better than anyone else. Like my mom. And my dad. And, come to think of it, my bus driver…
- The three best-known western names in China are Jesus Christ, Richard Nixon, and Elvis Presley. Again, nothing to say. O_O
Well, that’s all I have for now.
Coffee looooooves you!
((And Melly and Kit, if you’re reading this. Visit. Me. Sometime. On WWAW. Because I miss you guys!!))