I haven’t had a list in a while. *sigh* I figure it’s time for a new one.
So, in no particular order:
Things I’m Thankful For:
- I’m grateful to be blessed with such a great family, one who supports me through everything and anything. I’ve heard a lot about parents who don’t support certain things, NaNoWriMo being one of them. I’m just lucky to have parents who know what I do and support what I do. <3
- NaNoWriMo. Without a doubt, it’s probably made me a better person than I was before. Seriously, guys. Seriously.
- My little cousin Xseavior, because he’s the coolest cat around.
- The chance to spend time with people who I haven’t spent any time with since last Thanksgiving.
- Purple. *nods*
- The book “Surrender”. *nods again*
- WWaW; they’re just as important to me as NaNoWriMo; they’re great. Most of them. Almost all of them, actually. I just wish that I could spend more time with them.
- Lastly, writing. Writing is one of the most important things to me. I’m thankful for every act of writing; of NaNoWriMo projects, of non-NaNoWriMo projects, of this blog. I’m just… I feel the love.
That’s it for today, loves.