So Here’s A List of Things that You May or May Not Know About Your Dear Ol’ Lady Queen Coffee Beans…
- I have lovely people on the Internet explain Italian puns to me. Sono che brutta, ecco brutte, or something like that.
- After OLL-sponsored events end, I feel partially victorious and partially empty.
- Aside from NaNoWriMo, Camp NaNoWriMo, and Script Frenzy, I have yet to finish a story.
- I love writing; but I don’t aspire to be an author when I get older. Actually, I want to be a lawyer.
- Sometimes, I feel like I can’t give advice because I don’t have enough “experience”. And then I tell myself, I’ve written a movie script and multiple stories; and I run a pretty good blog; I have experience.
- I wear a princess tiara around the house.
- Not many people in my day-to-day life read my blog. >.<
- I’m actually getting pretty good at algebra, thanks to the lovely Elias.
- I’m really fond of being referred to as “The Queen Coffee” on Liam’s blog and as “The Coffee Machine” on Sarah’s blog.
- In October, I went on a roller coaster for the first time in years.
- I like Twitter *so* much better than I’ve ever liked Facebook.
- Whenever I get a lot of views on this blog, I do a little happy dance and reward myself with ice cream.
- I’m really not as quirky as I seem. Mostly, I’m just… bubbly?
- I’m a fan of the Chicago Bulls over any other basketball team.
- Basketball is, essentially, the only sport that I understand. Like, soccer? I know that the goal is to get the ball into the goal thingy, but I don’t know all that other stuff about it, and football just confuses me, period. Like, why call it football if you don’t even play it with your feet??
- I’m reallly reallllllly realllllllllllllllllly tired.
- Urgh. School.
Much love, mah dears,
Coffee, Coffee Beans, The Lady Queen Coffee, and/or The Coffee Machine.