OH MY GOSH GUYS, I’VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD? DO YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME THAT IS? BECUASE IF YOU DON’T, YOU FAIL.
Okay. So, let me calm down for a second. *takes deep, slow breaths*
So, I’ve wanted this award SO BAD ever since I first heard of it. AND NOW I’VE GOTTEN IT! -insert excited face-
Okay, so the rules for this award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 3-5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Let them know they have been chosen, by leaving a comment at their blog.
So here we go:
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO LIAM WOOD, of This Page Intentionally Left Blank
, who nominated me earlier today. Normally, I would have waited until tomorrow to post this, BUT IM JUST SO EXCITED.
So, as for who I’ll be nominating…
First, of course, even though Liam already nominated him, I just HAVE to nominate Stranezza of Scenes de la Vie de Stranezza, because I’ve been following his blog since before I even started mine.
And then, there’s Lectin Gaezat of The Critical Psychopath , because his blog is perfect and he is perfect and blah he’s my hero.
Then there’s Missy Biozarre, Young Adult Author, who’s pretty cool, too. ^.^
Also, Billow st. Bookshop, by Iker Rivercast, who is amazing.
And Thinks, one of the only blogspot blogs I read (because WordPress is superior to blogspot), by the great Amino. SHES REALLY COOL.
And yeah(: WHOOT! I love you guys<3