So, I got an e-mail yesterday, from the great Queen Melkyre, and she asked me to write a post on what I wanted for Christmas, and my favorite things about Christmas.
So yeah, I thought to myself, yeah, sure, why not.(:
So what do I want for Christmas, you ask? (HEY, should that be a period, or should it really be a question mark? And I think that question mark shouldn’t be called ‘question marks’. I mean, there’s periods [one word], and commas [one word], and hyphens and semi-colons and blah, and then there’s QUESTION MARKS and it’s like, why does it get two words? It’s not special!)
ANYWAY. I don’t really want much for Christmas. I’m lucky enough to have pretty much everything.
If I was to want something, though, it would probably be one of these things:
- A signed copy of The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green
- Sharpie Pens. Havoc has made me love them. >.<
- Uhm… Okay, well, I’d really really really like to have forty subscribers to my blog. Like, really bad.
- LOTS AND LOTS OF BOOKS. In fact, I have a list of at least forty books that I would like to be given for Christmas. But no one’s going to get them for me. :'(
- Paint canvases. Because, while I cannot draw to save my life, I can paint. And I do paint. Plus, sometimes I use the canvases as pre-planning boards. In fact, sometime in March, I’ll do a post on how I prepare for Screnzy. Yeah, I’ll do that. (x
- The “Watch The Throne” album from Jay-Z and Kanye West. SO BAD, guys, SO FREAKING BAD.
- The book “A Walk To Remember” because OH MY GOSH, GUYS, I LOVED THE MOVIE AND I DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS BASED OFF A BOOK BY NICHOLAS FREAKING SPARKS! *So Bad*
- Left for Dead, the video game, because I heard it was amazing.
And yeah. That’s really it, nothing big this year. I mean, last year I got my own, personal laptop. WHAT ELSE COULD I POSSIBLY WANT MORE THAN THAT? I MEAN, COME ON.
(Well, I mean, a Christmas card from Chris Baty would be pretty sweet, too. One can dream, right?)
As for what I like most about Christmas…
I’m going to get really sentimental on you guys.
What I like about Christmas is family. I mean, I know that’s what everyone’s *supposed* to say, but I really mean it. All of my family comes to my house for Thanksgiving, and it’s amazing, and yeah, it makes me happy, but on Christmas, they stay in their state, and we stay in ours, and we make family runs and all that; but I like being with my mom and my dad and my little brother, because honestly, guys, they mean the world to me.
Okay. Sentimental moment over.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.