So here is a list of what I’ve done since I disappeared on Sunday:
- Turned in an English project that was supposed to be due the Wednesday before, but the deadline got pushed back due to the fact that we didn’t have school.
- Did 2 hours worth of homework.
- Celebrated my amazing father’s birthday. He’s pretty cool. (:
- Took a test that I completely FAILED. And then I stressed about it for a while, and then my teacher told us that we were supposed to fail. I was so mad. >.<
- Tried to write Chapter Seven of the Never Ending War, and failed. Then I tried again and failed again. So I don’t think that that specific chapter is going up this Sunday, but I do have a surprise for you guys. ^.^ You’re going to love it.
- Algebra. >>”
- Went to a basketball game. That was fun. Well, not really, because the team I was rooting for lost pretty bad. :(
- COMPLETELY overslept. As in, 2-hours-late-for-school oversleeping. That was CRAZY. And I didn’t even feel rested when I woke up. >>”
- Tried to write Chapter Seven again. Failed. Yet again.
So yeah. I’ve kind of been ignoring everything, not just you guys. I’M SO SORRY.
But I’m BACK! YAY! LET’S HAVE A PARTY.
-dances by herself-