Happy Single’s Awareness Day (helpfully abbreviated to SAD)! What should you do on SAD?
THIS CALLS FOR A LIST!
Things You Should do on Singles Awareness Day, 2012:
- listen to upbeat music
- dance around your room (whether you’re alone or with one of your friends [or even acquaintances]).
- eat disgusting Singles Awareness Day chocolates
- watch movies. Because movies are pretty rad.
- Do your algebra homework (because it NEVER ENDS).
- hook up your best friends so that they can celebrate the so-called Valentine’s Day so that you can celebrate SAD in peace.
- send a dozen roses to your workplace with this card attached: “To make you smile. From, Your Secret Admirer”. (Only you will know that they’re from you!)
- commit songs by Tupac to memory (Forgive but don’t forget / girl / keep yo’ head up).
- Take a nap. Or multiple naps.
- Invite a bunch of people also observing the SAD holiday to your house so that you can eat lobster and laugh at the losers who celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- spend 3+ hours on TV Tropes.
- spend multiple hours gushing over the SAD/Valentine’s Day that your friends were given.
- eat POP ROCKS. Because they are the greatest inventions known to man.
Hopefully, these tips and tricks will make this SAD even better than any before!