Liam has tagged me. I think we bloggers are playing some sort of game in which you have no choice but to participate.
I’m not complaining. (:
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Right-O then. Onto the eleven facts.
Some Facts About the Lady Queen Coffee
- I switch between which musical genres I like on a weekly basis. Last week, I couldn’t stop listening to Sinatra and Louis Armstrong. This week, it’s folk music. I blame Livy for my newfound interest in Mumford and Sons.
- I find planning for novels/scripts that I don’t plan on actually writing really relaxing. I suppose I just like to have control of situations.
- OLL challenges intimidate me.
- I am a class-A procrastinator. You may be able to guess due to the fact that my blog serial hasn’t been posted in two months. Or something like that.
- When I’m stressed, I text people.
- Most of my friends come to me with their problems. I don’t mind lending a hand, if I have any advice. But sometimes I just need to scream I HAVE MY OWN. But no. Instead, I listen patiently and pretend like my life is perfect.
- It’s not.
- When I’m bored or there’s an awkward silence, I scream out random things. “HATERS!” “SUCKA!” “GREAT GATSBY!” “A TALE OF TWO CITIES!” “SUPERSIZE ME!”
- My newfound goal: to be a heart surgeon.
- People say I seem older than I am. When I hear this, I say, “But I feel younger than I seem.” Then they cock their heads to the side and say, “Touche.”
- I like writing scripts more than novels.
Alright. Here’s the questions from Liam:
Pirates, ninjas, knights, or dragon riders? (Not exclusively Eragon-style or anything like that, but just someone who rides dragons.) Hm. Dragon riders.
Do you like reading or writing prose or poetry best? Prose. I’m not good at poetry.
Pepsi or Coke? I grew up on Coke, so I’m going to have to go with that as my answer.
Where do most of your ideas (good or bad) for writing come from? Hm. Songs, maybe. When I’m sitting on the bus and my friends are annoying me. The subplots of movies. When I’m in dance class and my instructor (Angel) says something that hits a nerve and I just have to go write it down, and he just shakes his head and says something about ‘wasting his class time’ and just smiles.
What’s your favorite mood? (To be in, or to write about, or anything.) To be in: happy. To write about: Teenage-Angst-y, but I’m not sure if that is a mood.
Grey or gray? Tough. Without a doubt, grey is prettier. But I am a bit partial to Gray, partly because I just bought a very pretty copy of the medical textbook Gray’s Anatomy. But I mean. Grey’s Anatomy the TV show is spelled with an e. I like Grey better. But I’ve just been staring at Gray… I DON’T KNOW.
What makes you happy? My little cousin. Listening to my dad talk while he plays video games (he’s really funny. Almost as funny as Tobuscus playing Skyrim). Music (specifically, at the moment, Coldplay, Lana Del Rey, and Jay-Z). Watching my brother play basketball (even though I’d never tell him that).
If you could have a big red button for anything from ordering pizza to turning on your TV to instant world domination, what would it be for? Without a doubt, world domination. I’m going to be a ruthless dictator. And I’m going to own all the puppies in the world and there will be no more cute because ALL OF THE CUTE WILL BE MINE.
But people will still love me anyway.
Cats, dogs or aardvarks? Hermit crabs.
If you could shorten or lengthen the list of questions and things about yourself for this tagging thing, how many things would you want?
I think it’s fine. I mean. I don’t mind the amount.
My Questions for the Tagged Bloggers:
- Do you plan on doing Script Frenzy?
- Are you a planner, or a pantser?
- What’s your favorite kind of music?
- If you could have three wishes (and couldn’t wish for more wishes), then what would you wish for?
- Do you believe any conspiracy theories?
- What helps you de-stress?
- Do you reward yourself with snacks and/or beverage?
- What, for you, defines a best friend?
- For about how long each day do you listen to music?
- Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter?
- if you ruled the world, what changes would you make?
And now, the tagging!
So yeah. Just the three.
LOVE YOU ALL.
(P.S. — SCRENZY STARTS TOMORROW. YOU’LL NEVER GUESS HOW EXCITED I AM. OFF TO PLAN SOME MORE.)