Well. I was awarded these on May 29th, buuuuuuuut my blog was in hiatus-status, so I decided I’d post it today.
#1: Kreativ Blogger
Okay, so with this award, I’m supposed to a) answer 10 questions and b) share 10 facts about myself, and c) award this to other bloggers. Like seven of them or something. Ha. Like I know 7 people. Yeah. Right.
What is your favorite song?
Right now? Well. Is This Love by Bob Marley is stuck in my head, and that’s pretty good. You Be the Anchor that Keeps My Feet on the Ground, I’ll Be the Wings that Keep Your Heart In The Clouds by Mayday Parade is also a long-time favorite. A Sunday Kind of Love by Ella Fitzgerald keeps my heart beating, but when I think of Olivia Anne, I think of Blue Jeans by Lana Del Rey. And then, of course, there’s Dead Presidents and Lost Ones, both by Jay-Z. So, as you can see, I can’t decide.
What is your favorite dessert?
Can I just put N/A? I’m not too fond of desserts.
What ticks you off?
This could be a long list. Erm. When people don’t respect other people’s choices, people who judge without knowing that certain person fully/understanding the entire situation. The fact that marriage rights have still not been given to LGBTQ people. When I’m late for school. Bryanna. When my iPod is dead/lost. When my headphones are dead/lost. Not having any money. Wasting time on the computer when I *should* be getting ready for school. *cough*
When you’re upset, what do you do?
I shun everyone around me, go to my room, lock my door, and listen to Holy [profanity], turn that music down, it’s shaking the cabinets loud music, and I stare at my walls. Or at my ceiling, which I’ve written the words What time are we upon, and where do I belong? on.
What is your favorite pet?
Which do you prefer, black or white?
Usually black. White’s kind of a boring colour, I think. Like, when I use Word, I almost always make the page black and the words white. It’s just… Better, I think. But ya know, it depends.
What is your attitude?
I don’t understand the question. My attitude? Erm. Purple?
What is perfection?
The insane superiority complex shared by the high school jocks that made your life a living hell, making you a slave to the competitive capitalist dogma that you spend every moment of your waking life [complaining] about, to quote Say Anything.
What is your guilty pleasure?
Ooooooh I have lots. Do you want a list? Yes? Good. Erm, I’ve spent hours upon hours of my life watching Degrassi and Gossip Girl and Grey’s Anatomy, and recently, I’ve been hiding from the world whilst watching Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, but ya know. I have loads more, but I’m not gonna be able to name them all without booring you.
- This is a really long post.
- I didn’t hit 3k last night like I planned, but I’m almost to 2k, so that’s cool.
- I’m afraid of this post-a-day thing that I rashly decided to do, and Sarah’s been trying to convince me to give it up.
- I think I want 10k this weekend. Try to start the month of right, yeah?
- I’m listening to Of Monsters and Men. If you don’t know them, you should really check them out. They’re lovely.
- I REALLY WANT AN iPOD TOUCH BUT I HAVE NO MONEY.
- When in doubt, I quote Say Anything’sAdmit Itand hope that people have no idea what I’m talking about but assume that I’ve said something smart.
- My tummy hurts. Sickness sucks, if you didn’t know.
- I should really, really work on Screaming and Dancing, Team. Or The Never Ending War. Or my Camp NaNo novel. D:
- Mumford and Sons’ White Blank Page. *nod* Good song.
I DONT WANT TO DO THE BOOKER AWARD TODAY. OR EVER. IM SO SLEEPY.
I love you, hope I didn’t bore you too much.