Well. I’ve been threatened with a Rick Rolling which I may or may not actually deserve, and I’m waiting for it in fear.
Also. Nominated for a reward. Here goes nothing.
It’s called, of all things, the One Lovely Blog Award. Wha- Why- I mean- I’m shaking my head.
1. You have to thank the person who nominated you on their blog to receive your honor.
2. You have to tell 7 things about yourself and human canoe counts!
3. You have to nominate 15 blog’s and then tell them of their nomination!
I’ll tell you straight out that I don’t read 15 different blogs, just as I am sure that 15 different people do not actually read my blog. There are like… seven. But that’s okay.
There are very few blogs that I actually do read. I shall be nominating them. BUT FIRST.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to the lovely and faithful Liam, Head Phil, of This Page Intentionally Left Blank, for the award.
Some More Stuff About Me That You May or May Not Have Known Already.
– I suck at posting daily.
– I listen to CDs on repeat for days on end. I still haven’t gotten over my Young the Giant phase.
– I get incredibly bored incredibly easily.
– I don’t play any musical instruments. I have a decent singing voice (that is vaguely gospel-y, probably because of attending church so much with my great-grandmother when I was little), and I used to be able to play the flute, but I haven’t touched it since like… the fifth grade…
– I am a fan on independence. I can’t stand having others do anything for me. It gets to the point where it’s a matter of pride. One of my flaws is that I can’t accept help easily.
– I can sleep as little as four hours or as long as thirteen. I think my personal record was like, seventeen hours. It was craaaaaaaaaazy.
– I intensely dislike books about road trips.
(Liam has nominated most of the people that I would have, so they won’t be included here. Also, I would nominate Stranezza, but he has a hatred for awards such as this. Also, Jasper of The Critical Psychopath, but he always seems to… sophisticated for awards.)
… Yeah. That’s it.