Hi, hello, it’s been a while, hasn’t it? How’ve you been? Oh, what’s that? Your dog died? That’s cool. I mean that sucks. But whatever, you knew what I meant.
I, myself, have spent the last month watching my first aunt get married, spending time with family that I haven’t seen in like a year, Tweeting, watching Degrassi, and watching Sherlock.
Please take a moment to notice that writing is not among these things. *dramatic sigh*
My summer break, however, will be over on the fifth of September, so I’ll be back to writing and school work and an actual social life (hopefully), and staying away from the tv, so my blog should be up and running (at least for a while) very, very soon.
Soooo. Hmm. Maybe I should write a list of stuff that I’ll be talking about for the next couple of weeks.
A List Of Stuff I’ll (Probably) (Well, Maybe) Be Talking About Via The Blog In The Next Couple of Weeks
- How I should write more
- My opinion of Chuck Palaniuk (spolier alert: the man’s a genius.)
- stories from the new high school
- short stories (if I can ever sit still for long enough to write them)
- how my revision is going (Oh, yeah. Guys. I’m revising. Again.)
- Insults to Sarah until she starts speaking to me more. ^.^ I love her. I hate her. SOMEBODY TELL HER TO STOP BEING TOO BUSY TO TALK TO ME.
- How much I miss my Olivia Anne.
So yeah. Be ready for all that good stuff.
I suppose you’ll be hearing from me soon. I love you, I love you, I love you. You’re all really great. And stuff. Okay. Bye. <3