Here is a list of things about me that you may or may not have noticed by now.
Things You May or May Not Have Noticed by Now.
- I don’t share well. Like, at all.
- I’m always tired. Like. ALWAYS.
- I chew on my straws. It drives people who drink off of me insane, but, I do.
- I don’t cry easily. Well, not like actual tears anyway. I have been known to tear up at TV shoes (THAT SHOULD SAY SHOWS, BUT I WANT TO LEAVE IT AS SHOES SO WHATEVER), though.
- Whenever I’m in a bad mood I just look at the David Tennant tag on Tumblr and my day is made completely better by his facial expressions. Allons-y!
- I am definitely not a forgiving person. I mean, I am if you apologize and mean it. I can let go of pretty much anything as long as the other person apologizes. But if you just give me weepy looks all the time, I don’t like you.
- My all-time favorite romance movie is A Walk To Remember. I don’t know why.
- I’ve decided that when I do have kids (a long, loooooong way down the road), I’d be happy with three boys. Boys are cool.
- My tummy hurts in the worst sort of way.
- Chuck Palahniuk is my favorite person ever.
- I watched the last of David Tennant as the Doctor last night. Broke my heart, I swear it did. Also can I just say that HIS LAST LINE. Irony and all that, yes, because guys. It hurt.
- Rap music is one of the biggest things that I care about. I mean, music in general, but especially hip hop. And there are so many stereotypes about it and judgements tagged to it that it breaks my heart.
- I get scared a lot, but I’ve gotten better at hiding it.
- I’m not actually an airhead, contrary to popular belief.
- I am so very interested in other people’s lives. I want to know their problems, how they’re going to solve them, what scares them and what they love. Maybe it’s because I’m nosy or maybe it’s because I’m a writer, but either way I think it’s beautiful. Life, that is.
- I’m sleepy.
- I’m going to bed now.
- I love you.