… and a list of resolutions.
I know that if you’re a WordPress subscriber, your Reader thing is full of ‘Happy New Years!’ and ‘These Are My Resolutions and I’m Counting On You to Make Sure I Keep Up with Them Because I Have No Self-Control’ lists.
This post is no different. Bear with me.
These Are My Resolutions and I’m Counting On You To Hold Me Accountable Because I Have No Self-Control.
- Take writing more seriously. I slacked this year. I slacked a lot. I had like, 40 posts on this blog this year. Seriously, it wasn’t pretty. And my OLL projects all sucked. So I do solemnly swear to post on the blog at least once a week, and write at least 200 words per day.
- Revise, Edit, and Make Use of the Createspace Code. I’ve been revising my Camp NaNo ’11 novel for the last two weeks, and though it’s SO ANNOYING and tedious, I am fully committed to revise it as many times as it needs, because I want this to be one that I can fully say that I’m done with at some point. (also I changed a lot of the plot so there’s a ton of rewriting ahead of me.)
- Stay focused. I’m a girl who does really well with goals. I know where I’m going with most things. But sometimes I forget that? So. I hereby resolve to put my schoolwork and self-betterment projects (writing, for the most part) above my social or laziness needs.
- reform. I have a confession. I’ve been writing Spoken Word poetry. It’s not great. But I have written some, and it’s okay. I’d like to perform some before the year is up, because I like to share my words.
- Continually have at least two work-in-progresses. If I don’t have an array of things to work on, I won’t work on anything. I know this about myself and yet I continue to try to focus on only one thing at a time. SO. I want at least two ongoing projects at any time.
- Be more involved. In school stuff and community (volunteering and whatnot), for the most part.
That’s all I can think of. So. Guess those are my resolutions.
I LOVE YOOOOU. HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2013 is going to be our year, I promise. And if it’s not, then 2014 is just around the corner.