- Place a drop of concealer – carefully picked out, it has to look natural, has to matchyour skin tone just right – onto the pad of your finger. Pat it onto your face – gently now, try not to flinch, he may be watching. Blend it, smooth it out, make it even, that’s a good girl. Add more as needed.
- Never forget the age defying eye cream; you’re too young to have these bags under your eyes.
- Add your powder now, ignore the stings, keep that concealer in place. Can’t have it fading away midday, that wouldn’t do at all. Pack all of your makeup in your bag, just in case.
- Make your eyes look as interesting as possible – not too interesting, mind you. He wouldn’t like that at all. Just enough to distract the viewer. Use your colors now, draw out all of the highly pigmented eyeshadows you own. Keep it interesting, keep it distracting and when you’re out in public, do not stop talking. It’s much harder to spot when they’re distracted by your words. Speak with your hands, if at all possible, keep the attention away from your thinly covered bruising.
- For the lipstick, chose something between ‘professional’ and ‘wild’. Not too wild, never too wild. He’d be upset with you, then. Just enough to draw the attention away.
- Another dab of concealer, bit more powder.
- Helpful Hint; Remember to plaster on that winning smile of yours. If you fake it long enough maybe you’ll believe it as much as they do.