I love awards because I like to answer questions about myself. And give facts about myself. And then listen to you guys answer questions and give facts.
So. I can’t quite remember what this award is called, nor did Liam give the picture for it, so I guess we’ll move straight to the questions because QUESTIONS ARE COOL.
- Has a piece of music ever given you a headache? If so, what was it? If not, what was the closest thing? Oh yes. I know that Ke$ha is a parody artist and yada yada, but anything by her gives me pains. Also, I love Alicia Keys, but that “Girl On Fire” song sucks. And I’m not ashamed to say it. ALSO THAT TAYLOR SWIFT SONG WHERE SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE’S DOING A PIG CALL. “Wweeee-eeeeii are never, ever ever..” No. Stop. No. And after a certain point, “I’m Sexy and I Know It” by LMFAO gave me cramps every time it was even mentioned. There are actually a lot more.
- Do you like pens, pencils, or word processor better? Pens and pencils for writer’s block and poetry; Microsoft Word for long fiction; Trelby for scripts.
- Out of the last five books you’ve read, what character was your favorite? I actually recently reread Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan, and Capitals Will Grayson was my favorite. Or maybe Tiny because guys. It’s Tiny.
- Out of the last five movies you’ve seen, what character was your favorite? The Dad from The Mist. Best movie ever. It’s my go-to movie for everything. But of the last five movies I’ve seen? Erm. I liked the younger girl in Mama.
- What’s your favorite genre to write? I dunno. For short stories, usually something realistic. For novels and junk, fantasy-based, preferably with demons and The Devil and stuff, because demons are hot. For scripts, alternate universe type deals. I have like this obsession with revolution and oppressive governments and stuff.
- What is that your favorite genre to read? Whatever Sarah Beth tells me to?
- When was the last time you wished your library bought more good books, more often? My school library actually has a pretty impressive non-fiction section, which I’ve been crazy into lately, especially books about Africa and the Rwandan genocide in 1994 and black history. Maybe I’ll do a post about it soon, seeing as it is Black History Month. The fiction section is okay too.
- Do you write with music or not? In the beginning I don’t, and then I turn it on for a while when I get into my writing, and when I realize that there’s music playing again (because at some point, I focus on writing and don’t realize it’s playing), I know it’s break time. So yes.
- Do you outline? If so, what method do you use? I like to mindmap.
- About what book or movie are you the geekiest, especially in public? Depending on who I’m with, usually Doctor Who. There are a lot of Whovians at my school. But I’m not geeky in public about books or movies — but with music OH YES. I will go VERY VERY fangirly if I ever see an OFWGKTA sweater or an EARL (Earl Sweatshirt) sweatshirt. Or if anybody talks about OFWGKTA, really. Or Wu-Tang Clan. Or Jay-Z. Or Kanye. Or Earl Sweatshirt in specific. Or Death Cab (I really like Death Cab). I’m big on music.
OKAY. Now’s the part where I give awards.
HERE EVERYONE WHO’S READING THIS I AM GIVING YOU AN AWARD. FEEL FREE TO POST IN THE COMMENTS WITH ANSWERS OR ON YOUR BLOG (LINK ME SO I CAN READ IT). I LOVE YOU. IF YOU’RE READING THIS, I REALLY, REALLY LOVE YOU. YOU DESERVE THIS AWARD. YOU GO GIRL. OR GUY. OR WHATEVER YOU IDENTIFY AS.
Here are your questions.
- What was the last book you read? Was it any good? How many stars would you give it, out of 10?
- WHAT ABOUT MOVIE? I love movies. TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE.
- Are you geeky by nature?
- Who is your favorite character, from any book/tv show/movie? Why?
- Who’s your role model? Why?
- Which is better: books, tv shows, movies, or music?
- Do you have any (quirky or normal) daily/weekly rituals?
- What was the last thing you wrote (besides this post/comment)?
- Do you believe in Soul Mates and One True Loves and junk?
- WHO IS YOUR OTP AND WHY?
Okay I love you bye.