So, I had a blog post written and scheduled for earlier this week but WordPress spazzed and didn’t post it so guess you’re going to get a list of things you should check out from me.
A List of Recommendations of Stuff You Should Check Out
- Twitter. If you don’t have one I’m judging you. If you do have one, feel free to follow me and watch me ramble about Odd Future and how much school sucks. (@KadeKTA_)
- The Mist. You’ve probably already seen this movie. I talk about it a lot. But it’s so great.
- Community. The TV show. This jerk made me start watching it and now I can’t stop.
- The Count of Monte Cristo. By Alexandre Dumas. I’m only like eighty pages into it because I LITERALLY HAVE NO DOWN TIME ANYMORE but it’s amazing so far. I’ll probably give it its own blog post when I’m done reading it.
- Jensen Ackles.
- Francesca Lia Block. She’s an author. She’s amazing. The Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books were amazing. Go read them.
- THE SONG THAT WAS JUST RELEASED BY TYLER, THE CREATOR – DOMO 23/BIMMER. So in case you didn’t get that, Tyler, the Creator released a video rather recently entitled “Domo 23”, and it was wonderful. And at the end he has a weird little clip of “Bimmer” and it’s all kinds of great. BUT DON’T WATCH IT IF YOU DON’T LIKE EXPLICIT LANGUAGE/ARE EASILY OFFENDED/DON’T LIKE WEIRD RAP. But if you’re cool with all of the above, Odd Future is the group for you.
Things That Are NOT Recommended by Me
- Mama. The movie that came out a while ago? It sucked. It sucked really really bad. Don’t waste your time.
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. IT SUCKED IT SUCKED IT SUCKED IT SUCKED IT SUCKED AND I DON’T CARE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME. WORSE THAN TWILIGHT. 0/10 STARS DO NOT RECOMMEND.
- Any music by Ke$sha, Kendrick Lamar (except Swimming Pools, I liked that one), French Montana, Katy Perry (with some exceptions), Hopsin, or Lil Wayne. Especially especially especially Lil Wayne. No. Don’t do it guys.
There’s more but this post is long enough. Feel free to argue with me or suggest things to me/other commenters in the comments.
I’d like to conclude this post by saying Fookie Bookie is my role model.