Recently, Liam told me to write a post about my least favorite color and why it’s evil. Fortunately, I have a variety of reasons why yellow is gross.
A Variety of Reasons Why Yellow Is Gross.
- It doesn’t match anything
- Pioneer Pirates (Sarah’s the only one that’ll know what I’m talking about so this one’s for her)
- Yellow is like that annoying kid in the back of the class that thinks he’s hilarious but everyone wants to punch him in the face because he never shuts up
- Yellow is like that annoying teacher that’s neither witty nor clever but think he’s the coolest teacher around so he tries to throw in some slang and jive-talk and everyone just looks at him funny
- Yellow is like that really quiet kid that gets picked on and eventually grows up to be Steve Jobs or Bill Gates or something and then takes over the world and everyone who knew him as a kid is like ‘nobody likes you how did that happen’
- Yellow is like Taylor Swift.
- Taylor Swift and I have serious issues
- I really don’t like Taylor Swift
- Guys, she’s like Super-Slut-Shamer and Let-Me-Blame-Everyone-For-My-Problems and I’m-Like-22-And-I-Still-Have-The-Mentality-of-an-8th-Grader and ugh
- AND SHE’S A SLUT SHAMER
- I really don’t like slut-shaming.
- Yellow is a slut-shamer.
- True Life.
In conclusion, yellow is evil and hates you all.
Thank you and goodnight.