- My hair was straight as a kid, but then progressively became curlier every year from fourth grade on.
- Being multiracial is one of the biggest blessings in life.
- I am currently writing you a story. If anyone would like to edit/give feedback prior to the posting of this story, just let me know. Seriously.
- When you are sad, there are a number of things to do to cheer yourself up. For example: watch Sumo wrestling. Watch Adventure Time. Listen to my favorite song. Draw a picture and e-mail it to me (email@example.com, by the way). Write me a story. DISTRACT YOURSELF.
- The same plant that makes chocolate also makes cocaine and heroin (I think. Don’t quote me on that, it might not be true).
- I want to learn Spanish.
- If anyone wants to teach me Spanish, I would be eternally grateful.
- I’ve been searching for the Spanish version of “Stars” from Les Mis and I can’t find it anywhere.
- I am reading the Autobiography of Malcolm X.
- My very close friend had absolutely no idea who Malcolm X was, and it made me very, very sad. I almost cried, I’m not going to lie. It was an awful experience.
- Recently, I’ve been watching a lot of Cornell West speeches and that man is absolutely wonderful. If you’re into any type of human rights activism, specifically African American Activism, and you haven’t looked into him, please do.
- Imam Shakir is an amazing speaker.
- I eat too much chocolate.