Fortunately for you, dear readers, I am alive.
I know, I know, it’s hard to believe since I’ve gone, what, five or so weeks without posting, but it’s true. I’m still kickin’.
A brief rundown of how my July went:
- Started Camp NaNo
- Hated everything about my novel and decided to scrap it and make it a collection of shorts
- Hated everything about my collection of shorts and decided to try my hand at stream-of-consciousness
- Hated everything about that. Decided to just compile a bunch of minis together and hope I made goal
- I actually did make goal – 51k WHOOT WHOOT – but it’s all just so awful I can’t even.
- I’m entering a phase where I feel Spiritually Enlightened, which is cool. Barefoot freedom and meditation and junk. It’s actually pretty helpful.
- I got into a minor car crash a few days ago and ugh my neck hurts so bad. Whiplash sucks, guys. Don’t get it ever.
Aaaaaaaaand that’s pretty much it. I know, I know, I should’ve posted since I wasn’t doing anything else. Sorry. I was busy being Spiritually Enlightened or whatever.
HOW WERE YOU? DID YOU MISS ME? I MISSED YOU.
I’ll post again soon. I pinky promise. <3