Well, I was talking to someone today– and I decided that I needed a list of heroes, to be updated, so… Here goes!<3
In no particular order:
- Mah Lovely Familia, who support me wholeheartedly (and I mean, like, wholeheartedly. I really appreciate it, guys<3
- Lectin Gaezat. *nods* Because he’s… crazy. But not crazy, ya know? Like… A very sane kind of crazy. A very *sophisticated* kind of crazy, if that makes sense. I mean, it’d make sense if you knew him. And his blog? That’s kinda what I’d like mine to be. Except it’s not. >.<
- Melkyre, Melly, Mellsyboo…. She’s the best. She might be my favorite person. In all of Canada. Seriously. Even though I know no one else in Canada. But she’s my hero. My hero of heroes.
- Also, Melly’s mom. ‘Nuff said. :P
- La Stranezza, for being random. And the strangest, indiest person that I know. ^.^ Mahogwa, Stranezza, Mahogwa!
- Liam Wood– but with him, it’s a mutual heroship, as he informs me.
- Sarah Bobbi Beth Gabriel Angel Fish Elizabeth *Lizzi* Yoko-Chan. I’m not sure why she’s my hero, though…. Hm.
- Sierra Quinn, from WWaW, because she’s going to write 50k. In thirteen days. Because she’s crazy, but I believe in her.
- The Jay-Z and Kanye West duo. *nod*
- J. K. Rowling. This one kind of explains itself.
- Zach Wahls. -nods-
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. I know he’s on everyone’s heroes list, but he deserves to be. He was a good guy.